Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Gymboree

That last post got me thinking about another video, also (coincidentally) inspired by gym equipment. It's of the song 'Here it goes again' by the super Chicago quartet OK Go.

It was all over YouTube in 2007, which probably contributed to it eventually winning a Grammy.

No scary falsies, exercise balls, or spandex in this one. Don't worry, I'm no longer in the throes of deadline delirium (for now). I just love this band. They sound a little like The Strokes, but a much cooler, less stylized version. I've even tried to copy them using my sister's home treadmill (but don't tell her).
 


2 comments:

The Nashman said...

gad, so last year dahling, are you trying to compete with digetalpelifino on 'what's hot yesterday'?

Rosamunde said...

Duh. As if I could compete with a Top 10 Most Influential Blogger...